Enjoy at the quack of dawn (or anytime).
- Protein by the bitefull!
- That includes duck liver - the planet's most nutrionally ideal provider of Vitamin A & B, as well as folate and iron
- Duck is a great source of lean protein that's low in saturated fats
- Contains healthy polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fats, giving your pal more energy for your next outdoor adventure!
- Sourced from Canadian farms
- Processed in Federally inspected plants
Our Soft & Chewy treats can be used for a variety of reasons—and for a variety of dogs.
- Pocket-size training treats
- Perfect for puppies as a reward during training sessions
- Faster and easier for your dog to eat than crunchy treats
- Small treats go a long way when inserted into toys & puzzles
- Have a stronger smell, which can help keep your dog’s attention during training
- Helpful for senior dogs or those with dental issues who can’t chew hard, crunchy treats
- Contains zero rendered meats, grains, preservatives, antibiotics, artificial colours and flavours. Yup, we’re serious about health.
Protein 28% (min.)
Fat 1.5% (min.)
Fibre 7% (max.)
Moisture 30% (max.)
Duck, cranberries, vegetable glycerin, pea fibre, sweet potato, pea protein, molasses, yeast extract, sea salt, rosemary extract
Calories per treat (4.6g): 13.6Shelf life: 12 months
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
- Duck & Cranberry
- In Stores and Online