Freeze Dried Chicken Treat For Dogs & Cats 50g
All-Natural: Made with 100% natural ingredients and free from any chemicals, additives or preservatives
High-Quality Protein: Freeze-dried to lock in nutrients and maintain high-quality protein, making it a healthy and tasty treat for dogs
Flash Frozen for Maximum Nutrient Retention: The freeze-drying production process removes moisture without compromising the nutritional value, resulting -in a highly digestible and nutrient-dense treat and maintains the nutrients, vitamins, and healthy oils that are essential for your pet's health.
Retains Nutrients and Flavour: These treats are freeze-dried to retain maximum flavour and nutrition, making them a tasty and healthy snack for your furry friend.
Made in Canada: Produced in small batches with care and attention to detail in Canada, ensuring the highest quality and freshness for your pet.
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Why Did the Dog Cross the Road? To eat the chicken that crossed it first, of course!
- 100% chicken: simple & healthy single-ingredient protein
- Goodness on-the-go: mess-free with no refrigeration needed; all in a convenient resealable package
- Rich in riboflavin, niacin, pantothenic acid, vitamin B12, iron, & selenium
- Good source of thiamine, vitamin B6, phosphorus, zinc, copper, & glucosamine
- Glucosamine in particular is great for maintaining healthy bones & joints, which can help your dog stay active for years to come
- Portions sizes perfectly suited to training
Why choose our Freeze-Dried Treats?
- We only use premium ingredients with no salt, fillers, artificial flavourings, or preservatives
- We source our chicken from Canadian farms and process them in federally-inspected facilities to ensure high quality standards
- Freeze-dried to lock in those nutrients & irresistible flavours
- During the freeze-drying process almost all the moisture is removed, allowing the treats to remain in perfect condition for 14 months
- All-natural and lovingly packaged by The Granville Island Pet Treatery
Single Ingredient with high nutrition to Support Health:
- High in protein: Chicken is an excellent source of protein, which is essential for building and repairing muscle tissue.
- Low in fat: Compared to other meats, chicken is relatively low in fat, making it a good choice for dogs who need to watch their weight.
- Vitamins and minerals: Chicken is rich in several important vitamins and minerals, including vitamin B6, niacin, phosphorus, and selenium.
- Improved immune system function: The vitamins and minerals in chicken can help improve immune system function, reducing the risk of illness and disease.
- Healthy skin and coat: The vitamins and minerals in chicken can help improve skin and coat health, reducing the risk of dry skin, itching, and other skin conditions.
- Improved dental health: The chewing action required to eat freeze-dried chicken treats can help improve dental health by reducing plaque and tartar buildup.
Crude Protein 35% (min.)
Crude Fat 35% (min.)
Crude Fiber 2% (max.)
Moisture 6% (max.)
Chicken, whey protein, mixed tocopherols, rosemary extract, vitamin c
Calories per treat: 6
Shelf life: 14 months
- Break treats into smaller pieces for small cats and dogs and supervise use. Adjust your pet's caloric intake accordingly to avoid overfeeding.
- Cats: Small (4-8 lbs) 3-4 treats per day Medium (-14 lbs) 5-9 treats per day Large (4-8 lbs) 10-16 treats per day Dogs: Teacup (2-10 lbs) 2-3 treats per day Small (11-20 lbs) 4-6 treats per day Medium (21-50 lbs) 8-10 treats per day Large (50+ lbs) 12-20 treats per day
- In Stores and Online
Lovely size for jackpot treats! My pup loves these.
These treats are a great size and eagerly accepted as rewards by our service puppy in training.
These treats are just right to tear into smaller pieces for high value training treats.