- Small but power-packed, sardines have an important place in your cat and dog’s diets
- They’re high in fat and filled to the gills with Omega-3 fatty acids which are known to promote a healthier skin and coat
- These fatty acids are also shown to promote reduced inflammation in the joints
- Sardines are a complete protein, meaning they contain many of the amino acids for optimal health
Why choose Dehydrated Sardines?
Easier to store than fresh or frozen, and free of the preservatives and additives that can be found in the canned options - our dehydrated sardines are a great choice when it comes to both health and convenience. Dehydration is a gentle process that preserves raw ingredients, is free of artificial preservatives and keeps nutrients and enzymes intact.
- Our single ingredient dried sardines have no additives, no added salt, no preservatives and no harmful chemicals of any kind
- Imported from Japan under the guidance of the Canadian Food Inspection Agency
- All-natural and lovingly packaged by The Granville Island Pet Treatery.
Composition (per sardine):
Crude Protein (min) 64.9%
Crude Fat (min) 7.1%
Crude Fibre (max) 0.1%
Moisture (max) 17.3%
Ash (max) 11.2%
Calories per fish: 4.8Shelf Life: 24 months
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
- In Stores and Online
My dog LOVES these dehydrated sardines more than any other treat he has ever had. He ate through the first bag so fast we had to order the largest bag available - and I'm sure it won't last long. If your dog hasn't tried these yet then you are not the amazing pet parent you think you are. Order these for your dog and you won't believe how easy they go down!
These are the best after breakfast snacks. I have 4 dogs and this is one daily routine they look forward to
Reuben loves them with his breakfast. A great source of Omega 3. I now have several dog friends feeding them to their 4-legged pals.
These treats are amazing! My dog’s favourite for sure & I love that they are healthy and have one ingredient! Highly recommend!
My little girl loves the sardines. Her fur is bright.
These sardines have been a club favorite for a few years.
Our yorkie loves these fishes. He will do anything for them. They are healthy and it seems very tasty since he never tires of them.